Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{pubes} Index Of / {jpg} How To Successfully Shave My Pubes?

How to successfully shave my pubes? - {pubes} index of / {jpg}

Yo guys, I ask you a question about my measurements, check it out if you want! http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Ancf9qOMi2k5Whb7VeUMEoFCCAx.; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090413163638AAcGIyH

Errr So yes, some respondents say that I shave my pubic hair. They are animals. More than 3 cm in length for each Pube.
Testicular region, ie hair ball sack = forest
Little room Region = pubis forest.

OK, I use scissors? Im a little afraid of me circumsizing in the process .... or open cut the testicles (OH Jeez).

Or should a razor blade?

Thanks to all who help!

5 comments:

Gaspode said...

Simply start the dryer. Lasts longer than shaving. With pliers to make it fast.

Meru said...

My husband uses an electric razor with a guard over it. Make sure that) a clean sheet and with the grain shave (Razor Burn prevent ... It reduces only the area of the testes (normally I do for him, because I am sure for him, when you could do it myself, lol).

Ven said...

Andy Hye

I had the same problem, because once the habit sccicors more it.use cream.a razor shaving razor that custom trick.when sure that all your hair care and make them remove them, because sometimes a little pubic hair pubic hair, your little itchy for a while.

Hope this helps

Ven said...

Andy Hye

I had the same problem, because once the habit sccicors more it.use cream.a razor shaving razor that custom trick.when sure that all your hair care and make them remove them, because sometimes a little pubic hair pubic hair, your little itchy for a while.

Hope this helps

Diggler said...

The best way is with an electric lawn mower on the hill in 2 or 3. They are not completely bald, or a slap sound you hear during sex. Then with a knife on the nuts with soap in the shower.

Post a Comment