Friday, December 11, 2009

Dermatologist More Condition_symptoms There Is No More Fluid In A Blister On My Foot, Should I Cut Off The Dead Skin Myself, Or See A Dermatologist?

There is no more fluid in a blister on my foot, should I cut off the dead skin myself, or see a dermatologist? - dermatologist more condition_symptoms

I burnt my feet to walk on concrete a few weeks ago (do not ask) and now all the liquid out of my light bulbs. Cut it okay for me, the dead skin, or I should have a dermatologist for professional help?

1 comments:

Catherin... said...

Drop course. The skin is there, the new skin under the protection and prevent further pollution. Burns are more complicated than other types of bulbs. Remove the skin itself increases the risk of scarring from infection. You do not want to go with a delicate skin first.

You can use Aquaphor and with a bandage, loosen the dead skin, if you wish. To manually delete them and never to be anything significant.

If the burn is large or if you have a genuine concern, yes, you should consult a doctor.

Post a Comment