Thursday, December 17, 2009

Marine Corps Motorcycle Helmets What MOS Should I Pick In The Marine Corps?

What MOS should I pick in the Marine Corps? - marine corps motorcycle helmets

I'm in DEP for the Marines, but havent chosen an extra safety for the moment. I was already in my previous thread, I will hope, stationed at the Russian Embassy, and he would go as a member, but not discouraged.

Here are my highlights:
I'm fairly young (22)
I'm very high on my ASVAB
I have a degree in business management as
I speak Russian
I have strong evidence, employment Extended Stay
I am very fit physcally
I volunteered with the fire
I have no medical problems
I have a good credit (Fico 715) is not wrong, I have a car, motorcycle and a personal loan with my own credit, several credit cards with very high ceilings.
I am a citizen of the United States

My Weaknesses:
I think GED (I have a degree of AS as mentioned above), was not by choice, my mother wanted to put the drop in international support, was changed for me and I was too late in my new last year. I have a GED and went to college. I was 1 / 3 of the way through years older than I,I am still very angry about it.

I've hit 1-and-run driver. Yes, it was my fault, but I went the next day, only a fine of $ 100. I also had the opportunity to apologize to the person who made that and I received a letter from him. This happened when I just turned 18 and now lived alone. He fell from my DMV records, and for some reason does not appear in the search for the county (administrative district, in which it was committed), but of course I said Marine recruiter and will be found.

0 comments:

Post a Comment