Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Migrate Pokemon From Leafgreen To Soul Silver Why Can't I Migrate On Pokemon Diamond?

Why can't I migrate on Pokemon Diamond? - how to migrate pokemon from leafgreen to soul silver

I did everything right, when the National Dex and defeating the Elite Four. He emigrated twice Pokemon Fire Red, but now my DS refuses to recognize another game card (my leaf green, emerald or ruby), although the requirements of seven or more Pokémon - At least six saved a box.

As I understand, I * should * be able to migrate more than a game. The possibility of the GBA game is there, but if you touch me move in Pokemon Diamond can not appear with any other game except Emerald. Why does the other GBA Pokemon Diamond Games?

Can someone tell me why or give advice on how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment