Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Long Off Work With Chest Infection Chest Yeast Infection Won't Go Away!! HELP!?

Chest yeast infection won't go away!! HELP!? - how long off work with chest infection

That's about 3 weeks, I started with small red spots that I'm developing my button on the chest and back area. Of course, I apply the benzoyl peroxide in it, think, will be gone the next day. However, he spent a week and still swollen.

Then I went to a dermatologist. She told me that I have a yeast infection in the chest, and it is normal. So, I have dedicated Selsun shampoo (applied to the body 15 minutes before the shower), atorax (antihistamines) and ketosil) (antibiotic.

during the first week, I thought it was really a few points left cured and dried. Then I went to my Derm for monitoring. She said everything looks good and it does not do me atorax. However, she gave me soap sulfur and Differin Gel () to treat acne. So is my problem, Dis. because I'm not atorax, it seems that worsened my chest and back region. and more lame on it the worse it gets. Itching, and there are red spots. and we hope that the shampoo Selsun began to rescue me, I raiseI sometimes have more than two hours (instead of 15 minutes).

Is it possible that my body is already resistant to these drugs and shampoo? I am very conscious of my body than I ever pimples or acne on the chest and back in front.

plzzzzz suggest me .... What should I do?

1 comments:

Moonlit W said...

Fungal infections of the skin, usually the result of wet and warm. Try that may be outside of the breast as much as you every day suspended. Do not do it with the Selsun, which aggravate the skin. Pat dry your skin after a shower, do not rub dry. If you use a hair dryer, use the cool setting and slightly dry skin, and pay attention to how you concentrate dry the folds of the skin. Then apply a light layer of corn starch (no powder! Absorb) each region to moisture during the day. Do not wear perfume or body oil in the moment, until the infection has disappeared.

Post a Comment