Friday, January 29, 2010

Luggage, Wheels Rack Can Anyone Recommend A Good Piece Of Luggage For A Tall Sissy Bar With A Luggage Rack On A Harley Lowrider?

Can anyone recommend a good piece of luggage for a tall sissy bar with a luggage rack on a harley lowrider? - luggage, wheels rack

I have a piece of luggage flow Harley so liscense plate. I wish I could find the biggest bag that looks halfway descent. It would be nice if it would keep its shape, be waterproof and even has wheels to move. I saw the package DOWCO rally, the role seems to be what I want is this guy a black box of Big Ugly. However, I would buy it if it is the only thing there is, as what I want. If anyone has this bag, please let me know if you want?

1 comments:

JetDoc said...

Several friends and acquaintances to use T-bag, your bicycle with sissy-bar ...

Post a Comment